It's called "Space"?
- Me: Does abyss have a negative connotation?
- Him: no
- Me: And can it be an upward abyss
- Me: like the sky or whatever?
- Him: that's called space
- Me: But space isn't poetic
- Him: are you writing poetry?
- Me: No, I'm writing a philosophical paper on death
- Me: Philosophy has to sound nice and poetic
- Him: i really dont think it matters
- Me: I think it does, which is why I'm sitting here talking to you right now
- Him: ok fine
- Him: ill give you an example of my fine work (780 writing sat's, bitch)
- Him: The average ejaculation is 28 mph, so, effectively, if you ejaculated in space, because your cumshot has velocity, it would continue on forever, with no forces like gravity to restrict it’s movement. The cumshot would continue on for and into eternity, into the deepest reaches of space where the universe is being formed at mathematically impossible rates and where space is literally meeting time. The semen, at this point called Constellation Ejaculation, and is at the forefront of where space is forming.
- Me: Did you actually write about ejaculating on your sat?
- Him: yeah
I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND.
I LOVE YOU TOO.
MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE
I just bought myself;
- silver and neon blue underwear
- glow in the dark headbands
- gold nailpolish
- black eyeliner with glitter
- a sequined top
- a snake ring
LET’S DO THIS THING
You push me, you pull me
My emotions are weak.
Exposed and vulnerable,
As you turn the other cheek.